Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Etsy Sales

Recently I decided to pursue Etsy Sales online for vintage finds. Really it's an excuse to buy more antiques and vintage home decorations. In the process I have met up with some groups of people that are making me see this adventure as a business opportunity that I just can't pass up. One team I love alot is the Etsy Picker's and Sellers Team and the other is the Promotional Frenzy Team because each has made me feel welcome, helped me learn to promote without paid advertising, and are good organizers. Granted these teams make it seem easy and it's alot of hard work. I'm glad I found them and have learned a few new social media marketing tricks.

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Welcome to our team... PFT Rocks!!

Prairie Girl said...

Thanks, I'm glad I finally made it!

Unknown said...

Your on THE BEST team now! Welcome :-)

Little Hill Jewelry said...

Welcome to PFT!! So glad to have you :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to PFT! It is the best team ever.

Unknown said...

I am new too:)) I think it is a wonderful team!

Search This Blog